Garnet Photography | Flash required to see header

About Me

My photo
I'm a photographer in Ames, IA. Feel free to wander around my blog as much as you like. Hope to see you around, have an excellent day!

Friday, October 21, 2011

Featured | Des Moines Wedding Savvy

I'm very excited to announce that Amanda & Tyler's wedding was featured on the Des Moines Wedding Savvy blog! It's a great aid to central Iowa brides with lists of vendors, helpful resources, and the "real wedding Wednesdays". One of my favorite things about this website (besides the real weddings, of course) is that it has a page that tells you how to change your name in Iowa. That's one of those aspects on wedding planning that I'm absolutely clueless on, so I'll be using the site to help me out for sure!
Capture

No comments:

Post a Comment