Garnet Photography | Flash required to see header

About Me

My photo
I'm a photographer in Ames, IA. Feel free to wander around my blog as much as you like. Hope to see you around, have an excellent day!

Monday, March 16, 2009

Introducing....Me!

Photobucket
*Photo by Sheena Scott (my littlest sister), editing by me

Hello! I'm currently working on my website and blog to display my photography portfolio. If you would like to schedule a session, please e-mail me (
cgscott@iastate.edu) with what kind of session you want and when you would like to schedule it.

I currently photograph children, families, groups, couples/engagements, and seniors. I like to be creative and let the personalities come through in my photos.

I hope you enjoy checking out my website! After it gets finished, I will post new blogs to showcase my previous sessions.

~Cassie

P.S. The beautiful horse above is my Cheyanne

No comments:

Post a Comment