Garnet Photography | Flash required to see header

About Me

My photo
I'm a photographer in Ames, IA. Feel free to wander around my blog as much as you like. Hope to see you around, have an excellent day!

Friday, June 12, 2009

Shopping & Music

I went shopping with my sisters the other day...and now I'm officially cutting myself off from buying anything else non-essential. (Don't let me forget!)

We did various things on our shopping day, like buy roller blades (I think I may try those out tomorrow), lounge in Barnes & Noble, drink Orange Julius, and listen to Finding the Warren at Hot Topic.

Here are pictures for evidence to all of the above:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Can you tell?...I'm trying to figure out a "logo"...it's a work in progress...

No comments:

Post a Comment