Garnet Photography | Flash required to see header

About Me

My photo
I'm a photographer in Ames, IA. Feel free to wander around my blog as much as you like. Hope to see you around, have an excellent day!

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Little Kisses!

I ordered my first sample professional album last month...and it is beautiful! Sure it's tiny, but I like it...


This lovely little 4x4 green album is from Kiss Wedding books.

They recently introduced their improved little kisses!



You may remember these gorgeous little ladies! I couldn't resist using their fun balloon pictures for my mini-album!


As you can see, there's no gutter, which means you can have beautiful panoramic images.

See pricing info on my website: www.garnetphotography.com.

My preferred album companies are Kiss Wedding Books or Finao.

No comments:

Post a Comment