Garnet Photography | Flash required to see header

About Me

My photo
I'm a photographer in Ames, IA. Feel free to wander around my blog as much as you like. Hope to see you around, have an excellent day!

Saturday, November 14, 2009

A week in Denver...

I'm back! Unfortunately I've hit a lull...I don't have sessions for a while now, so I may randomly write blogs about various things. Of course, don't hesitate to contact me if you would like to set up a photo-session!

Here's a peek at a couple things I did while in Colorado:

I went on some bike rides...

...and took pictures of the gorgeous scenery

Visited Downtown Denver

Made some cinnamon rolls with Holly...they're home-made from scratch...ya, we're awesome like that!

And of course we also took some time to get up-close & personal with the Rockies!


2 comments:

  1. A lot of these aren't showing up :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! So very beautiful! Hope you enjoyed yourself!

    ReplyDelete