Garnet Photography | Flash required to see header

About Me

My photo
I'm a photographer in Ames, IA. Feel free to wander around my blog as much as you like. Hope to see you around, have an excellent day!

Monday, August 23, 2010

Brooke & Doug: Wedding Preview

Saturday was the first time I met Brooke & Doug. Normally I meet at least the bride before the wedding, so this was an interesting twist. Fortunately I had nothing to worry about because Brooke and Doug are amazing to work with! They had a beautiful wedding at Summerset Winery. I've got a few pictures to keep you entertained for now and there's plenty more for later!
01
04
02
03

Brooke & Doug: I hope you have a safe and wonderful time on your journey to Thailand! I'm thrilled I was given the opportunity to document your wedding day!

1 comment:

  1. Their going to Thailand!!!! Why did I not know this....aww I miss Thailand! Oh I love the picture of the back of them walking through the grounds.

    ReplyDelete