Garnet Photography | Flash required to see header

About Me

My photo
I'm a photographer in Ames, IA. Feel free to wander around my blog as much as you like. Hope to see you around, have an excellent day!

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

In the meantime...

For those of you keeping track, I know it has been over a month since my last post. I'm patiently awaiting my wedding season (which starts on May 21st!) so I can fill this blog up with beautiful weddings.
In the meantime, the ever so handsome Will, decided he'd like some photos for his blog.
will01
will02
This picture just makes me happy:
will03
I was also able to grab a few pictures of my very lovely little sister, Sheena before her Junior prom. She really needs to let me take more pictures of her, wouldn't you agree?
sheena01

No comments:

Post a Comment