Garnet Photography | Flash required to see header

About Me

My photo
I'm a photographer in Ames, IA. Feel free to wander around my blog as much as you like. Hope to see you around, have an excellent day!

Monday, October 24, 2011

Patience

Sometimes (I bet you Will would say most of the time) I'm not the most patient person ever. Like I'm currently wishing away the days so we can get to Thursday when our engagement pictures are scheduled. Or just a few days ago when I really couldn't wait until Nov. 7th to try on wedding dresses, so I went to a store nearby with one of my friends to try on a couple. This post is made purely because I don't have the patience to wait until all of the pictures from my last session are done to post more. So I'm going to post one more for now, just one. I think that will help me get through the rest of the editing so I can show you more.
sarahchris

No comments:

Post a Comment