Garnet Photography | Flash required to see header

About Me

My photo
I'm a photographer in Ames, IA. Feel free to wander around my blog as much as you like. Hope to see you around, have an excellent day!

Friday, May 22, 2009

2 Weekends, 2 Graduations

I have been completely slacking lately with this blog. Sorry about that...

My sister and I graduated a week apart from each other and celebrated with a joint party last Saturday. Of course, we have pictures to document the festivities!

May 9th: My Graduation

Photobucket
Brad & I before the graduation

Photobucket
If you look very closely, you can see me shaking President Geoffroy's hand.

Photobucket
After it was done and I spotted my family :-)

Photobucket
Hat toss!!

May 17th: Chelsie's Graduation

Photobucket

Photobucket
Tassel moving from right to left :-)

Photobucket

Photobucket

The two Graduates:
Photobucket

Mom, Dad, Chelsie, and me:
Photobucket

Next up: Party pictures and a super cute one year old named Cray!

No comments:

Post a Comment