Garnet Photography | Flash required to see header

About Me

My photo
I'm a photographer in Ames, IA. Feel free to wander around my blog as much as you like. Hope to see you around, have an excellent day!

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Grad Party!

Warning: this blog is FULL of pictures!

First up: I'll introduce you to my little cousins...
Codey
Photobucket

Photobucket

You may remember Haiden
Photobucket

Sydney
Photobucket

Braxden
Photobucket

My niece, Amanda also made it to the party:
Photobucket

Jacque brought along a little surprise: Aden!
Photobucket

Next up: Decorations!
Photobucket

First person to guess the book on the candle below wins a free CD with a photo-session!
Photobucket

Cakes!
Photobucket

What's a party w/out balloons!!!
Photobucket

...speaking of balloons...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Activities:
Preparing food
Photobucket

Photobucket

Going for walks & racing
Photobucket

Photobucket

4-Wheel riding
Photobucket

Photobucket

Visiting and hanging out
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Finally: opening cards/presents
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment