Garnet Photography | Flash required to see header

About Me

My photo
I'm a photographer in Ames, IA. Feel free to wander around my blog as much as you like. Hope to see you around, have an excellent day!

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Sneak Peek: Making a Wedding Dress

My May Day Bride is making her own dress! I know, amazing, right? I definitely admire her for it. Today she gave me the opportunity to document the processes that go into making her dress. Here's a few detail shots from the day. There will be more detail shots of sewing, cutting, and dress making activities to come!



I thought her sewing room was adorable! Oh, and this is just one of her cute little pin cushions...


Below you can see the beautiful engagement ring that they had custom made:


To my lovely Bride: Thank you for letting me be a part of your dress making process. The dress is beautiful and I can't wait to see it completely finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment