Garnet Photography | Flash required to see header

About Me

My photo
I'm a photographer in Ames, IA. Feel free to wander around my blog as much as you like. Hope to see you around, have an excellent day!

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

I have been a very bad blogger. I'm going to go ahead and blame it on the weather...hope you don't mind.

While it may not look like it now, we will have a summer eventually and I promise, it'll be full of lots of pictures for you! If you don't have me on Facebook or know me personally (yet) you may not know how extremely excited I am for my new addition..
Meet Stella, my new Canon 5D Mark II:


Of course I needed to show you a picture taken by my new camera! This adorable little guy is one of our favorite customers over at Family Video:


Hope you all had an amazing Valentine's Day!!! I'll be posting more photos soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment