Garnet Photography | Flash required to see header

About Me

My photo
I'm a photographer in Ames, IA. Feel free to wander around my blog as much as you like. Hope to see you around, have an excellent day!

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Family Time!

Every year we make our piles of presents and try to remember if this year we're going from youngest to oldest or oldest to youngest when unwrapping. Well, really Sheena always remembers (this year was youngest to oldest). Trenton will probably get Sheena the most recent Harry Potter movie and Sheena gets Dad chocolate covered cherries (see pic below!) And, of course, there will always be some creatively handcrafted gifts... :-) Between Sheena & I we ended up taking a lot of pictures! It was difficult to decide which ones to share (this year we had better lighting than usual).

So...we'll go youngest to oldest, starting with Trenton and his Rocky DVD:


Next we have Sheena.. Yes! I was able to get pictures of Sheena for once!! I made sure to get a lot of them since I finally had the opportunity!


Chelsie was super awesome & made presents for us! I got a comfy fleece blanket (love it!)


Here's her boyfriend, Brian, with his home-made critter à la Chelsie:


Sheena got me this cute kitchen timer...I love it! And here's my weird super happy face cause I got a Wii:
[photos by Sheena]

Next up is Dad & those chocolate covered cherries I was telling you about...


Then we have Mom & her new slippers!


After presents we played Apples to Apples, went to the mall for some shopping, and watched Avatar...

[photo by Sheena]

I think it was a pretty good Christmas...Hope yours was just as good!

No comments:

Post a Comment