Garnet Photography | Flash required to see header

About Me

My photo
I'm a photographer in Ames, IA. Feel free to wander around my blog as much as you like. Hope to see you around, have an excellent day!

Monday, December 14, 2009

Baking = my new hobby


I tend to like to have Mondays off...it's just nice that way. I get to watch Big Bang Theory at 8:30, can run all my errands in the morning while everyone else is working or at school, and I can attempt to do laundry...which I still haven't done today (dang it!)

*Ok, I really do need to do laundry...I'm going to start that & come back to finish this blog*

I'm back...now what were we talking about? Mondays! So, lately I've been baking here & there. I made some cinnamon rolls, chocolate chip cookies, and today double chocolate muffins. I think I might make a habit of baking on Mondays...or at least every other Monday. I think the people at Family Video enjoy sampling my efforts..

Click here for today's recipe!

What do you think I should try next?

No comments:

Post a Comment