Garnet Photography | Flash required to see header

About Me

My photo
I'm a photographer in Ames, IA. Feel free to wander around my blog as much as you like. Hope to see you around, have an excellent day!

Monday, December 7, 2009

Snowy brochures...

Since there's not much going on photographically speaking, I figured I'd use the blog as a way to let you know what's going on with my business...and just a way for you to get to know me.

So, with my day off today, I decided to have a short photo-shoot with my new brochures. That's right, I got super awesome brochures to give you this year! With the new year coming up and the new pricing structure...I thought you would appreciate something nicer than a sheet of paper given to you upon meeting me. I hope you like them:




As you can see...we have snow. And we're about to get more... hope you all stay nice, warm, & cozy this week!

1 comment:

  1. Love them! I was exicted to see "we" were on them! I've been thinking about doing these cute little cards...

    ReplyDelete