Garnet Photography | Flash required to see header

About Me

My photo
I'm a photographer in Ames, IA. Feel free to wander around my blog as much as you like. Hope to see you around, have an excellent day!

Monday, July 12, 2010

Jenna & Drew: Wedding Preview

Jenna & Drew make me smile. They are just so adorable together & their wedding was beautiful. There are a ton of more pictures to come later, but for now you get a preview of how perfect they are together!
001
Can't forget Jenna's "Sex in the City" shoes!
003
002
Of course, I have to throw this photo in here. I'm kind of in love with Cy...
004

1 comment:

  1. Jenna Dolbeare-SimonsenJuly 12, 2010 at 9:01 PM

    Oh my gosh! These are fantastic! I can't to see all! Thank you again! And honestly, who doesn't love Cy!?!?!

    ReplyDelete