Garnet Photography | Flash required to see header

About Me

My photo
I'm a photographer in Ames, IA. Feel free to wander around my blog as much as you like. Hope to see you around, have an excellent day!

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Brooke & Doug's Wedding

My day with Brooke and Doug started in their lovely home where I got to meet them and their cute puppy, Lil Girl. We rode around downtown Des Moines for a bit taking some pictures of their picture perfect wedding party then headed to the winery to grab a couple more shots before the ceremony. They celebrated their wedding at Summerset Winery outside of Indianola with a lovely ceremony and a lot of dancing.
I found out that Brooke and Doug actually went to the same high school. While they kind of knew of each other, they didn't really know each other. It wasn't until some years later that they officially met and, well, I have pictures to prove that they're perfect together.
Brooke & Doug, you two are absolutely gorgeous! It was such a great day and you two are wonderful to work with!
01
02
03
04
brooke & doug
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28

No comments:

Post a Comment