Garnet Photography | Flash required to see header

About Me

My photo
I'm a photographer in Ames, IA. Feel free to wander around my blog as much as you like. Hope to see you around, have an excellent day!

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Amanda & Matt: Engaged!

Our original plan for doing engagement pictures at Ledges didn't quite work out. Luckily we found the perfect alternative: Winterset. We went on a little adventure to find the Winterset City Park where we used the stone bridge (btw, that bridge was used in the filming of The Bridges of Madison County...maybe I should watch that movie someday?) We then discovered a tower and afterwards went on a quest for the most photogenic bridge. We were in Madison County, it just made sense. The Holliwell Bridge passed the test.

Granted, we didn't really need the really pretty park or a famous bridge, since Amanda & Matt are so easy to photograph. Once I told them that they were great at pulling off the "serious look." Amanda's response was that they're just serious people. Really, Amanda? I've known you long enough to know better than that!

I had fun getting to know Amanda & Matt as a couple. Thank you two for the fun photo-shoot, I can't wait for your wedding next year!
01
02
Ring shots:
03
04
05
Amanda was being every so helpful by standing and looking pretty while I tested the light & we waited for Matt to join us.
06
07
Their dog, Remi joined in for some pictures:
08
09
10
11
12
13
14

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the black and white one almost on the bottom! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete