Garnet Photography | Flash required to see header

About Me

My photo
I'm a photographer in Ames, IA. Feel free to wander around my blog as much as you like. Hope to see you around, have an excellent day!

Friday, October 8, 2010

Megan & Jeff's Wedding

Megan and Jeff live in Texas, so their wedding day was the first time I met them. They are such a sweet couple and have the nicest friends and family! I believe at one point during the night, the maid of honor made sure to have the DJ announce that it was my birthday.

Megan & Jeff, it was definitely a memorable birthday and I'm glad I got to spend it taking pictures of you two.
Now on to some pictures from the lovely wedding...
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
Me with Megan & Jeff:
22

3 comments:

  1. That church is awesome! I really like the one with the bridesmaids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything you did. You're going to go so far with your work. I wish I had your eye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome work! Start to finish you did a great job.

    ReplyDelete