Garnet Photography | Flash required to see header

About Me

My photo
I'm a photographer in Ames, IA. Feel free to wander around my blog as much as you like. Hope to see you around, have an excellent day!

Monday, July 27, 2009

High Res. DVDs

Hello! Things have been super crazy lately! Saturday I had the opportunity to shoot a gorgeous wedding! I've decided to dedicate today to finishing Presley's birthday pictures and packing up the stuff that isn't already packed. For those of you that don't know, I'm going to officially be homeless at noon on the 31st! It's all good, that's what friends are for, right? (btw, my friends are the best! Love you all!) Ok, that stuff is all a random tangent about my life...on to the main part..

High Resolution DVDs are going up in price. Starting today, they will be $50.

Anyone who has already signed a contract with me or has scheduled a photo session still gets the DVD at the previous price. Any questions/comments, be sure to e-mail me at garnetphoto@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment