Garnet Photography | Flash required to see header

About Me

My photo
I'm a photographer in Ames, IA. Feel free to wander around my blog as much as you like. Hope to see you around, have an excellent day!

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Sneak Peek: Chelsey + Tyler

This morning I got to shoot some engagement pictures for Chelsey and Tyler! Their wedding is next summer -June 5th- I can't wait! We roamed around Iowa State's campus for a while and got some pictures while we were at it...

Meet the lovely Chelsey...


...and her groom-to-be, Tyler


They make a cute couple


I love the look of a man in love:


Warning to any couples for my next shoots: I may spontaneously ask you to invent your own pose. It keeps you on your toes!




Thanks Chelsey & Tyler, for hanging out with me this morning!

1 comment: