Garnet Photography | Flash required to see header

About Me

My photo
I'm a photographer in Ames, IA. Feel free to wander around my blog as much as you like. Hope to see you around, have an excellent day!

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Sneak Peek: Presley is 2!!

Presley is growing up so fast! I've been lucky enough to do her newborn, 6mo, and 1yr pics so far and today I got to shoot her 2 year birthday party. I mentioned those photo-shoots here earlier this year.

On to the pictures...of the beautiful birthday girl and her puppy:


Little Presley spending time with her friend


Shhh...we're hunting rabbits!!


Can't forget the cake...


...Or the presents!


Lastly, playing with presents!



More to come later!!

1 comment:

  1. I love them.... I am so excited to see the rest... thank you so much Cass...:)

    ReplyDelete