Garnet Photography | Flash required to see header

About Me

My photo
I'm a photographer in Ames, IA. Feel free to wander around my blog as much as you like. Hope to see you around, have an excellent day!

Monday, September 21, 2009

Dancing in the Dark

Sheena visited Chelsie & me the weekend of Sept. 4th (well, she visited this past weekend too...but this blog isn't about that weekend). Anyways, we were sitting in my living room going back and forth with a series of "What do you want to do?", "I don't know, you think of something", etc... We had already watched some movies and the only thing to do now was go to bed or look at photo blogs.
...or so we thought...
Sheena was saying how she wanted to get pictures of me on my new bike (I got it for my birthday! It's pink!...pics on a future blog). I told her we can't, obviously, because it's dark. If she really wanted to play with my camera, we should dress up, drive my car to some random place, and use my headlights for lighting.

And that is what we did:





Um...I love love love my shoes:

Photo Credit: The lovely Miss Sheena

My current facebook profile pic:

Photo Credit: Sheena

And then we came home and made peanut butter cookies!

No comments:

Post a Comment