Garnet Photography | Flash required to see header

About Me

My photo
I'm a photographer in Ames, IA. Feel free to wander around my blog as much as you like. Hope to see you around, have an excellent day!

Monday, September 28, 2009

A simple, good day...

I had a good day today. I opened at Family Video today and got to work with the DM (he's a good guy). I also got 9th in sales in the district...ya, that kind of made my day. I'm awesome like that.

Then I got the opportunity to talk to a college class about starting my photography business. You may remember Landon's grandpa? Well he invited me to talk to his entrepreneur class. It was fun, although I get kind of nervous talking to large groups of people. I hope I wasn't too weird...and now that whole class is probably reading this. (If you are, you should leave me a comment!)

After the class, I ate dinner with my sister...and that was my day. As simple as that, but it was a good one.

Now if you stalk me on facebook, twitter, or talk to me on a regular basis, you know I got a new computer. I'm pretty excited about it! It's faster than the old one...that means getting editing done sooner (I hope!) Here she is:




I'm sorry about the lack of pictures lately. Don't worry, though, I have at least one session each weekend in October! I'll be pleanty busy and you'll have lots of beautiful people's pictures to look at!

No comments:

Post a Comment