Garnet Photography | Flash required to see header

About Me

My photo
I'm a photographer in Ames, IA. Feel free to wander around my blog as much as you like. Hope to see you around, have an excellent day!

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Steph + James: Married!

My cousin, Heath introduced me to his friends Stephanie & James when they were searching for their wedding photographer. Steph told me she wanted to let me hang her dress on a tree (see their sneak peak)...and that's when I knew their wedding was going to be amazing! It also didn't hurt that they are an adorable couple and fun to be around.
Thank you, Steph & James for letting me be a part of your wedding!











Their son, the ring-bearer:




RECEPTION





2 comments:

  1. those are gorgeous scottibob!!
    and looks like they had such a good time. fun lookin reception.
    -lashelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the collages....B-E-A-U-tiful!
    ~Shat

    ReplyDelete