Garnet Photography | Flash required to see header

About Me

My photo
I'm a photographer in Ames, IA. Feel free to wander around my blog as much as you like. Hope to see you around, have an excellent day!

Monday, April 12, 2010

Be vewy vewy quiet...I'm hunting wabbits.

This weekend when I came home, I was informed that my little brother was going to let me take pictures of him. Of course I was thrilled!

It was a pretty good weekend. I had a mini shoot with Trenton & the next day with Mom, so you will get to see blog posts of each. Oh, and Sheena took pictures of me... she'll probably bite my head off if I don't have a blog for those too.

I just got home today, but of course I HAVE to post a photo or two.

I'm going to go ahead and give you permission to laugh at me...because, as you'll see below, I'm attempting to be as cool as Trenton:
[photo by Sheena]



Ok, ok, you can stop laughing now!
Here's a sneak peek of my little brother in all his awesomeness:


Stay tuned for more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment