Garnet Photography | Flash required to see header

About Me

My photo
I'm a photographer in Ames, IA. Feel free to wander around my blog as much as you like. Hope to see you around, have an excellent day!

Monday, April 26, 2010

Crown Modena & Friends


I used to live in this dorm called Freeman. The year before I got to Iowa State, they started an annual concert (which I got to help out with my Freshman year there). This year they had some local bands including Crown Modena which has a couple of my friends in it. Here's a couple photos from the day:

Fliers from the past concerts:

Here's the lovely Jacque & her fiance, Brian. Just a heads up, you'll be seeing a bunch more photos of these two soon! I'm doing their engagement photos a week from Thursday!

Next is Oliva...one of my crazy dorm friends...

Sheena, Chelsie, & Brian


I know there are very few band pics, but it was too difficult to choose. If you would like to see more, go here.


No comments:

Post a Comment