Garnet Photography | Flash required to see header

About Me

My photo
I'm a photographer in Ames, IA. Feel free to wander around my blog as much as you like. Hope to see you around, have an excellent day!

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

VEISHEA


Last week was VEISHEA at Iowa State. For those of you that don't know what VEISHEA is go here and here. Plus you should probably experience it in person, it's pretty great.

Saturday on Central Campus.


We stopped by a table to paint a piece of fabric that will be going into a quilt for sick children. The one on the bottom right is mine! [photos in collage are by Sheena.]



I just liked taking pictures of these guys...


Can't forget the Cherry Pie!


And for the grand finale...
The youtube sensation that's spreading across the nation!
Fran & Marlo Cowan who have been married 62 years and are the most adorable couple ever! (Check out their youtube video here!)


And that was my Saturday. Friday night we went and seen Guys & Dolls at Cy Stephens Auditorium (which was amazing!) I still have "Luck be a lady tonight" stuck in my head!

No comments:

Post a Comment