Garnet Photography | Flash required to see header

About Me

My photo
I'm a photographer in Ames, IA. Feel free to wander around my blog as much as you like. Hope to see you around, have an excellent day!

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Jacque + Brian: Engaged!


I think I do this backwards. I think I'm supposed to just let you have a picture or two in the sneak peek and tell the story in the full blog post. Well, you know the story so here are some more pictures of my bestie and her fiance! (Or if you haven't been properly stalking my blog and don't know who this adorable couple is, go here.)
If you're wondering, we took all these pictures at Ledges State Park. It is gorgeous there and we were lucky enough to have the most perfect overcast day!









They both have the prettiest eyes...I'm jealous.. :-)




2 comments:

  1. Ugh i love them! i love u cassie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are amazing!!!!
    ps. you're taking mine... when/if i get engaged :)

    ReplyDelete