Garnet Photography | Flash required to see header

About Me

My photo
I'm a photographer in Ames, IA. Feel free to wander around my blog as much as you like. Hope to see you around, have an excellent day!

Monday, May 17, 2010

Liz + Brad: Wedding Preview

Saturday's wedding was nothing short of amazing! Here's a few photos to tide you over while I'm working on the rest of them...enjoy!
Vineyard wedding party
02
Liz, you are stunning!
bride
09
I just have to add...that last photo was my first jumping group shot. As in, this was the first shot I took of a group jumping...my 2nd & 3rd try just don't compare. I was pretty pleased that I nailed it on the first shot.

Lastly, I'd like to thank Liz and Brad for choosing me as their photographer! You two are pretty fabulous & I wish you the best in life.

1 comment:

  1. Cassie,
    I'm the mother of the Bride, as you know. Anyhow, it was a joy to work with you on this special day. I am so pleased with this sampling of the pics and can't wait to see the rest. Thank you so much for everything. You did an awesome job.
    Becky Fisher

    ReplyDelete