Garnet Photography | Flash required to see header

About Me

My photo
I'm a photographer in Ames, IA. Feel free to wander around my blog as much as you like. Hope to see you around, have an excellent day!

Monday, June 21, 2010

Chelsey + Tyler: Married!

They were married on Chelsey's Grandpa's farm amidst their friends and family. I loved the details of their wedding, how colorful it was, and how Chelsey was all smiles when she seen Tyler for the first time that day. They are one of those couples that just seem to go together and I love that about them.
04
02
01
03
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
16
15
17
22
18
19
20
On my way home, I had to pull over for this picture. I think it was the perfect ending to a beautiful day.
21
Chelsey & Tyler: Thank you for letting me be a part of your wedding day! I cannot wait for the "trash the dress" session!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute flower girl dress and love the gerber daisies. The first reception picture is amazing. I LOVE the sunset, I am just a sucker for sunset pictures!

    ReplyDelete