Garnet Photography | Flash required to see header

About Me

My photo
I'm a photographer in Ames, IA. Feel free to wander around my blog as much as you like. Hope to see you around, have an excellent day!

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Tom, Wendy & Josiah: Family Session

I love taking & editing pictures of babies, especially when they're as cute as little Josiah!
We had a nice morning to take some pictures in their backyard before it got too hot. Wendy read Josiah "The Very Hungry Caterpillar" and Tom played the "toss baby in the air and hope he doesn't spit up on me" game. Of course, Josiah looked just adorable the entire time with his big blue eyes and nifty hairstyle!
01
09
08
07
06
05
04
02
03
Wendy, Tom & Josiah: I'm glad I got the chance to capture pictures of your lovely family, thank you! Good luck with the moving process, I hope it goes smoothly for you!

1 comment:

  1. OMG Josiah is adorable! The two B&W ones of just his face are my favorites.... so cute. What a great set - they must be so excited to get these!!

    ReplyDelete