Garnet Photography | Flash required to see header

About Me

My photo
I'm a photographer in Ames, IA. Feel free to wander around my blog as much as you like. Hope to see you around, have an excellent day!

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Tom, Wendy & Josiah Family Preview

Today I got to meet Tom's wife, Wendy, and their adorable 5 month old son, Josiah! Tom is pretty handy when figuring internet/computer/website stuff out, big thank you to him for helping me get my new photo gallery up and running properly.
He also has a gorgeous family that I got to photograph this morning, here's a couple pictures for now:
003001002

2 comments:

  1. Cassie, these are wonderful! I can't wait to see the rest! You are quite a talented artist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! Those eyes are so amazing!

    ReplyDelete