Garnet Photography | Flash required to see header

About Me

My photo
I'm a photographer in Ames, IA. Feel free to wander around my blog as much as you like. Hope to see you around, have an excellent day!

Monday, August 29, 2011

Anna & Danny | Wedding Preview

Two blog posts in two days! Where are these coming from? As it turns out, I haven't been home much this month so this week I'm focusing on getting caught up. I have two wedding previews to show you (starting with this one), I believe you're still waiting on more pictures of Sarah & Kevin, and I also have another senior session I'm working on.

I'm going to start by saying I'm ridiculously thankful for the gorgeous weather my couples and I are always given on their wedding days. *knocks on wood* - I don't want to jinx it or anything, but God is incredible in always providing the perfect amount of sun and clouds.
...Now on to the amazing Anna & Danny. Their wedding was beautiful, but I already knew it would be. Anna's very much into photography as well, so the first time I met her we talked for a couple hours or so just about how great this job is. I believe she also tricked me into letting her take a picture of me. I guess it was a fair trade, because I got the opportunity to take a ton of pictures of her and her handsome new husband, Danny. Here's just a few, as always more later.
ad01
ad02
ad03
ad04
ad05
ad06

No comments:

Post a Comment