Garnet Photography | Flash required to see header

About Me

My photo
I'm a photographer in Ames, IA. Feel free to wander around my blog as much as you like. Hope to see you around, have an excellent day!

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Amanda & Matt | Wedding Preview

If you've been following this blog long enough, you've probably seen Amanda & Matt's engagement pictures and you might know that Amanda & I graduated high school together. I've known her since 5th grade and it was an honor to be a part of her wedding.
Amanda & Matt are amazing together. Plus they had the most adorable ring bearer & flower girl. A lot more lovely pictures to come soon...
am01
am02
am03
am04
am05
am06
am07
am08

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful couple!! Good luck, for a lifetime.

    Your Aunt Denise's best friend, Jill

    ReplyDelete