Garnet Photography | Flash required to see header

About Me

My photo
I'm a photographer in Ames, IA. Feel free to wander around my blog as much as you like. Hope to see you around, have an excellent day!

Friday, August 5, 2011

New York City

...is where I'll be on Sunday, August 7th. My mother, sisters, and I are all on a mission to visit a college for my youngest sister, Sheena (if you follow this blog often, you may have heard of her.)

This means I will be away for a week and may not be able to respond to e-mails and the like as quickly as usual. I will return to Iowa soon enough, however, and will respond to inquiries and questions as soon as possible.

Now I'll leave you with a fun camera phone picture of my sisters and I on a picnic adventure.
20110530134042

No comments:

Post a Comment