Garnet Photography | Flash required to see header

About Me

My photo
I'm a photographer in Ames, IA. Feel free to wander around my blog as much as you like. Hope to see you around, have an excellent day!

Sunday, August 14, 2011

I'm back!

I'm back from NYC and ready to get back into the swing of things starting with a senior photo shoot today and a wedding this Saturday!
Five tid-bits from New York:
1. Taxis are much easier to hail than anticipated.
2. I might be married to Elmo.
3. You should probably buy an umbrella when someone is shoving it in your face for $2.
4. Tiffany's is marvelous and if you haven't been to the one on 5th Avenue, you simply must visit it some day in your life. (I highly recommend bringing some breakfast.)
5. Harry Potter (aka: Daniel Radcliffe) can sing!

And now for some pictures...
nyc02
IMG_0042
nyc01
IMG_0322
IMG_0191
IMG_0588

No comments:

Post a Comment