Garnet Photography | Flash required to see header

About Me

My photo
I'm a photographer in Ames, IA. Feel free to wander around my blog as much as you like. Hope to see you around, have an excellent day!

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The Search: Finding an album provider

I am currently pricing high quality albums to provide all of you! As of now, I have three contenders:

These Tuscany albums from Black River Imaging just released photo covers for their albums, which provides more variety to the leather covers.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Black River Imaging Albums

Next are albums from Flyart, which provide these interesting acrylic covers as well as leather and regular photo covers.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Flyart Albums

Last is my favorite, but most expensive option. It provides a unique style presentation with the use of ribbon on some of the album types, various colors, and handmade boxes.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Cypress Albums

All of these albums provide "flush" designs which are when you open the album and there is little to no crease visible. So, what do you think? Do you know any other options you would like me to check into?

No comments:

Post a Comment