Garnet Photography | Flash required to see header

About Me

My photo
I'm a photographer in Ames, IA. Feel free to wander around my blog as much as you like. Hope to see you around, have an excellent day!

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Fun with Felt

With some inspiration from Princess Lasertron, I have been making things from felt lately. First of all, let me show you what I mean:
Photobucket
Source

She makes beautiful bouquets and such out of felt and buttons & I'm in love with her work! So, I've decided to play around with felt as well. First, I made Brad a heart (in Cubs colors) along with a felt card. I need to make more felt cards, I love them!
Photobucket
(The back of the heart had a little pocket for his I-Tunes gift card!

Photobucket
"Brad..."

Photobucket
"Be Mine?"

Next up on the list were Easter baskets for my two sisters and Brad. (There seems to be some holiday theme going on here.)
Photobucket

Lastly, I made myself a little pouch to carry around my CF cards and batteries. I've found that clothes-pinning it shut helps keep them inside.
Photobucket

I'm going to test out this little pouch *hopefully* in an hour. My cousins are coming for a family photo-shoot and I'm praying the rain holds off long enough! Hopefully you'll get some teaser pictures by the end of today!

1 comment: