Garnet Photography | Flash required to see header

About Me

My photo
I'm a photographer in Ames, IA. Feel free to wander around my blog as much as you like. Hope to see you around, have an excellent day!

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Sisterly Love...

I got my big paper done, now I need to start on 2 little ones, I sent out the majority of my invites, and this week/end is VEISHEA (hope it doesn't rain too much). But this post is the last one about last weekend with my sisters.

First off, whenever Sheena's around, I tend to give her a chance to play around with the camera. Thus, most of the pictures are hers:

We love shoes :-)
Photobucket

The Anytime at Hot Topic
Photobucket

Photobucket

hmm...it's me...
Photobucket

Photobucket
All above pictures taken by Sheena & edited by me!

As much as Sheena loves to work on her camera skills...she HATES to be in front of the camera! You pretty much have to force her, as I did here:
Photobucket

See, isn't she adorable? :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment