Garnet Photography | Flash required to see header

About Me

My photo
I'm a photographer in Ames, IA. Feel free to wander around my blog as much as you like. Hope to see you around, have an excellent day!

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The other side of the camera...

Chelsie is graduating from High School and I'm graduating from college this May so we are having a party together. In other words, we needed a picture together to put on our party invite. My friend Laurissa (http://www.laurissanielsen.com/) was amazing and took our pictures on Saturday!
On a side not, Laurissa just got engaged on Friday! Hopefully I'll be doing her engagement pictures this summer! Of course, I had to take a shot of her beautiful ring:
Photobucket

Now to Laurissa's pictures:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

So...which one did we choose?

... *drum roll please* ...

Presenting our invites:
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment