Garnet Photography | Flash required to see header

About Me

My photo
I'm a photographer in Ames, IA. Feel free to wander around my blog as much as you like. Hope to see you around, have an excellent day!

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Nicki + Andy: Married!!

Nicki and Andy had a beautiful wedding day colored in navy, silver, and tiny little pops of green thrown in (more on that later). The bride was stunning, the groom dashing...everything was as it should be.

First, it's time to get ready:



A little collage of the first glance:


The ladies...

...and the men. This is their "football pose." If you live in Iowa, you will probably know that Sept. 12th was the Iowa State vs. Iowa football game. Iowa State lost (lets not talk about that...) and I was surrounded by Hawkeye fans.

The Ceremony.


Nicki's favorite color is green, however they couldn't quite decide on what shade should be used. Sooo...navy and silver became their colors...and Nicki sneaked some green in where she could.

First kiss as husband and wife!


This was my first time on a limo!

And...this is Cody...one of the groomsmen. This is going to be his album cover when he becomes famous...just so you know:

First Dance

Details!

My favorite of the nine ring shots...

7 comments:

  1. This wedding looks like so much fun! I really like the ring shot too. :)
    ~Shat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the ring shot above too. I appreciate the contrast between the rust and the new shiny metal on the rings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the above, very fun, and of course, like the others, I totally dig the ring shot! Really excellent stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the collage of groom seeing the bride for the first time. Such a sweet set plus great way to present it. I have to say love the ring shot to nice contrast. Really loving the bubble shot too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your ring shot too- would loved to have seen the other eight! LOL. The collage of details is great too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, I love love love your detail shots!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your details shots are great! Love that ring shot!

    ReplyDelete