Garnet Photography | Flash required to see header

About Me

My photo
I'm a photographer in Ames, IA. Feel free to wander around my blog as much as you like. Hope to see you around, have an excellent day!

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Sneak Peek: Family Photos!

I was pretty nervous for my session today because Julie is a photographer (www.landryannadesigns.com). I met her a few months ago, she's super nice and it was definitely fun to talk photography with her.

Earlier today I got the opportunity to meet her husband, two adorable children, and her parents to take some fall pictures for their Christmas cards. We went to Ledges State Park (first time I'd been there) and it's such a gorgeous place! Enjoy!

First up, the group:

This is Cole, you can tell he's a pro at getting his picture taken!

I loved Miss Landry's scarf and coat (her mom & grandma matched her, more on that later!)

How cute are they?

No comments:

Post a Comment