Garnet Photography | Flash required to see header

About Me

My photo
I'm a photographer in Ames, IA. Feel free to wander around my blog as much as you like. Hope to see you around, have an excellent day!

Monday, October 12, 2009

Sneak Peek: Andy + Nicki TTD

There are many names for these types of sessions and I'm not sure what to use exactly. Some call it Trash the Dress, Fearless Bride, or (since we had the groom along) Day After Shoot. We didn't ruin her dress...and the amazing Nicki & Andy did brave the cold so they were definitely fearless..hmm.

I photographed Nicki and Andy's wedding last month (http://garnetphoto.blogspot.com/2009/10/nicki-andy-married.html). I'll tell you more about our adventures in the next post. Here's some photos to hold you over until then:


7 comments:

  1. Amazingly cute!!!!


    ~Shat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colours on these. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are amazing! Very well done! You got a new fan of your work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love the black and white one. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so cute. Love the last one.

    fellow SWPBite

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice Work. That last photo would have to be my favorite.

    ReplyDelete